CHIEF EXECUTIVE WOMEN (CEW)
Chief Executive Women (CEW) is a membership group which represents more than 500 of Australia’s most senior women leaders who share a vision of women leaders enabling women leaders. They provide mentorship, leadership, education, scholarships and events for women looking to succeed in leadership.
CEW approached DigiGround for help to create an online membership portal called CEW Connect, which would allow members to sign up for memberships, renew memberships, purchase event tickets, create their own profile, connect to other members and read education pieces.
Chief Executive Women DigiGround Work Process
DigiGround started by performing an audit of the previous membership portal setup. From this, we established an opportunity to use the existing framework, but update it to use relevant plugins to customise the membership experience.
Our designer styled the layout, so that the education articles were front and centre and developed the main navigation, for ease of use by members.
We added the Twitter feed for up to date social commentary and finally, we created a video tutorial for members that was added to the directory for those seeking assistance with the portal. The video included:
- A welcome and introduction
- Homepage – content, twitter feed, what the icons mean
- My account – where to find and how to upgrade your membership
- Your profile page – where to find, how to update including photo, how to adjust privacy settings
- The benefits of a complete profile
- How to use member to member messaging
- How to search for another member
- How to browse other members
- How to register for an event
- Your wall and how to post an update
Once the membership portal was confirmed we imported all current members, for a seamless integration to the new portal. CEW continue to use the portal for members and DigiGround continue to provide support to CEW for membership updates and changes.