Now that our amazing Oktion 2.0 platform is live and humming, DigiGround is looking for an enthusiastic person to take it to the next level. Join an amazing team of individuals and take ownership of the Oktion platform. Working with the General Manager, Marketing Team, and Development Team, you’ll leanr to know and love this fantastic product.
Oktion is an online platform dedicated to helping people raise funds for worthy causes. It truly is kindness simplified.
Join the DigiGround team and work to grow Oktion as a brand and platform. You’ll work with organisers, helping them create events and fund raising opportunites while also working with the marketing team to grow the Oktion brand and generate contributors. You’ll get a chance to dip your toes into a wide variety of areas and grow something meaningul. Apply now by completing the form below.
Job description – Product Account Manager (OKTION)
1.0 ROLE PROFILE
1.1 Strategic: As the Account Manager, you will be responsible for execution and monitoring of all business related activities for Oktion. Working with the DigiGround Leadership team, you will be responsible for meeting the revenue targets, whilst actively promoting Oktion’s brand and expertise. You will also strengthen and streamline the business operations, within the context of the overall DigiGround corporate framework. By building internal and external strategic partnerships you will enhance Oktion’s brand presence and increase the portfolio of work.
1.2 Tactical: Supported by a team of specialists from DigiGround and working closely with DigiGround’s General Manager and Development Manager, you will be responsible for leading all brand activities for Oktion activities, including marketing, financial planning and development activities.
1.3 Leadership: As part of the leadership team, you will be expected to contribute to the development, review and continuous improvement of company-wide initiatives, activities and workflows. In this role, we expect you to understand, promote and further the mission of DigiGround and will require you to act in the best interest of DigiGround, at all times, through your decisions, actions and behaviour.
1.4 Reports To: Managing Director
1.5 Direct Reports: None
1.6 KEY internal CONTACTS: General Manager (Shared services) and Development Manager
1.7 KEY external CONTACTS: Current and prospective clients
2.0 Key Areas of accountability
This role is responsible for the full suite of business activities for Oktion. The list below is not exhaustive, and the responsibilities will include other strategic and operational tasks.
2.1 Business Planning:
- In collaboration with the Managing Director, develop Oktion’s business plan focusing on brand development, strengthening relationships with new and existing clients, high quality technological outcomes, sound financial planning and effective people management.
- Develop, manage, monitor and forecast the annual budget and ensure spend is in line with budget provisions.
2.2 Business Development and Stakeholder MAnagement:
- Lead the business development activities for Oktion by active engagement within the NFP and business sectors.
- Strengthen relationships with our existing clients whilst growing the client base.
- Regularly network and engage with professionals within the NFP sector and build relationships with private clients and government agencies.
- Attend and if required organise B2B events to promote the Oktion service offerings.
2.3 Customer Management:
- Regularly meet with customers to obtain feedback.
- Review product offering and prioritise development needs based on customer feedback.
- Provide regular customer feedback reports to the Development Manager for continuous improvement.
- Research, develop and implement customer engagement initiatives such as newsletter, networking events, virtual activities, etc.
- Implement customer feedback surveys and maintain a NPS of 90% or above.
2.4 Financial management:
- Working closely with the Managing Director, assist in managing the financial aspects of Oktion focusing on marketing and advertising spend.
- Ensure that Oktion meets its revenue targets.
- Prepare monthly reports for the Managing Director, as required.
3.0 Key attributes
In addition to the experience and qualifications required for this role, we have identified the following attributes that are essential for successful performance at this level.
3.1 Attention to Detail
Always seeks to provide “finished product”. Takes pride in output; analyses issues from different viewpoints, to identify hidden problems. Reads documents thoroughly.
3.2 Building Relationships
Ability to expand and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all levels.
3.3 Change management
Ability to adapt to and lead change. Highlights potential improvements in current systems, processes and procedures and encourages others to accept change and gives reasons for change.
3.4 Commercial Acumen
Achieving a desired outcome through the awareness of associated costs and business risk.
3.5 Communication Skills
Written Communication – Communicates ideas on complex and sensitive issues clearly in writing, selecting language, tone and format to suit target recipients.
Verbal Communication – Speaks in a clear succinct manner and tailors language to suit target audience.
Act with sensitivity on confidential matters.
3.6 Initiative and Resourcefulness
The ability to work unguided when consultation is not available or impractical. Ability to deal resourcefully with unusual problems.
Ability to influence the actions and opinions of others in a desired direction. Exhibits judgement in leading others to worthwhile direction. Taking initiative and being able to work unguided and autonomously, for the best interest of all parties.
3.8 Multi-tasking and prioritising
Organisation skills and the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently to meet tight deadlines while producing high quality output.
3.9 Negotiation & complex problem solving
Ability to negotiate and bring about a desired result for all parties in an interaction. Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions. Ability to deal resourcefully with unusual problems. Ability to understand and diplomatically resolve problems.
3.10 Team Management and Coordination
The ability to manage and co-ordinate the team (internal and external) towards a common goal effectively.
In addition to the key attributes required for this position, to be successful in the role you will have the following experience and qualification.
- A formal qualification in business, marketing, commerce and/or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated ability to work towards KPIs and revenue targets with a track record of winning new business.
- Proven multi-tasking and prioritising skills.
- Ability to apply analytical thinking to solve problems and make decisions in non-standard situations.
- Demonstrated client management skills with the ability to engage and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders across all levels.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Enthusiastic with a positive attitude with the ability to adapt to a changing and flexible work environment.
- Approachable with strong organisational, prioritising and time management skills.